Have you made up your mind to start epilating down there? Perhaps you have been doing that for a while and now just want to find the right epilator to do the job?
Getting a brazilian is generally painful and only the strongest and the bravest have enough nerve to do it regularly.
However, you should know that it’s not that painful once you get used to it. Almost all of the people who are so fond of making their bikini line look clean don’t find the procedure so painful anymore.
Therefore, stay strong and find the best epilator for brazilian from the list below.
6 Best Epilators for Brazilian
Here are top 6 epilators, at least in my opinion, that you might like. I’ve reviewed each item down below too, so feel free to read through.
1. Epilator for Sensitive Skin - Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe
Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe is an epilator with ceramic tweezers. The idea to use ceramic discs instead of metal ones came from the fact that metal tweezers often rip our skin, catch bits of it and cause painful irritations that may even be dangerous.
Therefore, this invention causes fewer allergic reactions. The device is even beautifully called hypoallergenic. Philips HP6576 comes with 4 attachments and a simple white pouch that has a zipper. For this reason, storing this beautiful device will no longer be a problem.
All in all, this epilator is very fast at epilation as it has a bigger head than usual and tweezers are swirling around like crazy!
- 1 hour of charging provides 40 minutes of performance.
- Comes with a lovely pouch, therefore good for traveling.
- It can be used in dry conditions only.
- Washable head makes cleaning up easy.
- Comes with tweezers for eyebrows.
- Extra wide epilation head will make the process of epilation faster.
- Has a massaging system that will stimulate your skin and make epilating less painful.
- Ceramic tweezing discs.
- Ceramic tweezers are very safe, therefore don’t damage your skin, unlike metal tweezers.
- Your bikini line will not get irritated.
- Can be used while still being charged.
- The grip is very pleasant. Very comfortable to use.
- It’s very fast. You will be able to use it multiple times after 1 session of charging.
- The battery doesn’t hold the charge that well after one year.
- May not be able to pull out the shortest hair on your bikini line.
- Its speed may be too much for inexperienced users.
2. Braun Silk-épil 9 9-579
This epilator is the best seller on Amazon and one of the most popular gadgets of the Braun brand. It’s universal for its shaving, trimming and massaging attachments and MicroGrip tweezer technology.
The product is good at pulling out even the fairest and shortest hair in a fast and efficient manner. That is a part of the reason why it’s less painful once you get used to it. Therefore, we believe it’s one of the best epilators for brazilian.
- 40% wider head removes more hair faster.
- 1 hour of charge = 40 minutes of performance.
- Has a pivoting head that adjusts to curves, therefore is good for the epilating bikini area.
- Has a built-in massaging system that emits vibrations that soothe skin.
- Grips on even the shortest hair.
- 7 extras: shaver head, trimmer, skin contact, massage cap, and a charging stand.
- Universal, you can use it for multiple purposes.
- Easy to wash.
- Guarding cap (with a smaller hole) is good for the epilating bikini line.
- Lets you remove hair slower, therefore it’s less painful.
- Super fast.
- The charging stand is very convenient to have your epilator always ready to do work.
- Quieter than other epilators.
- You’ll need to go over the same area of skin a couple of times
- The battery doesn’t last as long after 7-8 months
- The pivoting head may start moving slower after 6-7 months. Make sure to dry out your epilator after each session to prevent that!
3. Braun Silk-épil 3 3-170
Here is another Braun epilator. This one is a lot cheaper and at the same time simpler. It doesn’t have any attachments and doesn’t offer any extra fancy functionalities.
However, it does its job quite well. It removes hair swiftly and is gentle enough to use for more sensitive parts. Therefore, this little beauty could be very well used for brazilian.
- Has a 20 tweezer system that makes epilation more gentle.
- Massage rollers.
- Corded and can only be used in dry conditions.
- 2-speed settings to choose how fast you want to go.
- Cheap but does the job well.
- The number of tweezers.
- Very gentle, therefore suitable for the bikini line.
- Can be used on other parts of the body quite well, including the face.
- No case to put the device into it.
- If you don’t taunt skin well enough, epilator may catch some of the skin.
- Takes longer time to remove all hair than usual.
- Very loud, therefore can be annoying.
- Not very good at catching very short hair.
4. Codream 5 in 1 Beauty
Even though this epilator mostly focuses on removing hair from seemingly small parts of body – underarms, chin, knees, upper lip and face, we are adding it to this list.
You’ll ask why? This device is a good option for those who are just starting to epilate their bikini line and find it very painful.
Removing hair slowly by pulling only a few hairs at a time makes it less painful. However, it does take longer. Anyway, the attachments that come with this epilator will add up to experience as it comes with callus remover, exfoliating brush, pedicure tool, and a shaver.
- Comes with callus remover, shaver, exfoliating brush, and pedicure tool.
- Wet&Dry, therefore, can be used in shower or bath.
- Rechargeable – can be used anywhere.
- Ergonomic grip makes epilation more comfortable.
- Small and easy to carry around, therefore suitable for traveling.
- Attachments are easy to switch.
- Sometimes you have to go over the same spot a couple of times.
- Takes long to epilate, therefore not very efficient.
- Takes 8 hours to charge.
5. Best Epilator for Bikini - Philips Satinelle Prestige
Philips Satinelle Prestige is an epilator with style. Its slim grip and curved head form an attractive shape that asks to be remembered.
In addition to that, its innovative features and attachments definitely add up to that.
Philips Satinelle Prestige comes with 9 attachments that make it a universal device. With this epilator, you can massage, shave and exfoliate your skin.
- Wet & dry and cordless, therefore can be used in a shower.
- 90 minutes of charge = 40 minutes of use.
- Comes with 2 massaging heads that relax skin before and after epilation.
- Has ceramic discs that catch even the shortest hair without irritating skin.
- 9 accessories make it a universal device.
- Wide head makes epilation fast and efficient.
- The distinctive shape makes it easy to epilate bikini area.
- Nice grip, therefore epilator will not slip from your hand even in the shower.
- Very good for armpits due to its shape.
- Curved head adjusts to bikini area very well.
- Curved head makes it less efficient on flat areas.
- Lacks a bit of power that a corded epilator would give.
6. Braun Silk-épil 5 5-280
Here is another smart invention by Braun that is known due to its effectiveness. This beauty pulls out hair quickly and has a great massaging system. As a result, epilation becomes almost painless with regular usage.
In addition, it comes with a few attachments: shaver head and trimmer cap as well as a cooling glove. Note that there isn’t a lot of epilators that offer such kind of extra.
However, it can make a big difference when epilating down there! Therefore, you should consider this beauty quite seriously.
- Comes with a cooling glove to soothe skin after epilation.
- Massage rollers add up to the more comfortable procedure.
- Can only be used in dry conditions but has a fully washable head.
- Trimmer cap with a shaver head is one of the extras.
- Pivoting head adjusts to your curves, therefore is easy to use.
- The massaging system makes regular epilation less painful.
- Works quite fast.
- Trimmer’s head prepares hair for epilation very well.
- Grips on even the shortest hair, therefore it’s quite efficient.
- Will do a good job with coarse hair on the bikini line.
- Cord doesn’t click when plugged in, therefore it’s hard to tell whether it’s plugged in.
- Leaves a few hairs if you don’t go past the same place a couple of times.
- On/Off button is not very comfortable, therefore may annoy you a little bit.
How to Use Epilator on Pubic Hair
- First of all, you should always exfoliate your skin even down there, because that will remove dead cells.
- You should not forget to have a quick warm shower and dry out your skin afterward. As a result, your pores will open up and epilation will get easier for the epilator to rip out the hairs.
- When using the epilator, don’t forget to move the device against hair growth as well as keep it at 90 degree angle.
- Always start with a slower setting to test your sensitivity levels.
- Take breaks when the procedure becomes too painful.
- If the epilator has a smaller head, use it so that your skin is exposed to fewer tweezers.
- At the end, let your skin breathe and moisturize.
I hope you found your best epilator for brazilian and now feel comfortable trying out any of these products yourself.
In addition to that, in case you have any tips or any questions, please feel more than free to comment down below!
We’d love to learn and find a way to help you. Have a lovely day and take care!